Mojo Monday #111

So we're recovering well from our break in - we had ADT install an security system so some of my lost sense of security is returning. All the animals are still doing well which is a HUGE relief. The rest is minor.
After our experience this week, I decided I needed some crafting therapy - I had started this card for Mojo Monday Week 111 last Monday when the sketch was released but it wasn't coming together. So I decided to make a few changes and finish it. I wanted to move on but I stuck with it - not my fav card but I think it turned out ok in the end.


 
 I used some Christmas DP from DCWAV (trying to get rid of my stash). The image is from Papertrey ink's Vintage picnic set which was colored with my beloved copics :) The sentiment is from Just Rite Stampers Merry Little Christmas Borders & Centers Round 1-5/8”
So that's about it. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday evening. Thanks so much for stopping by! Oh yeah... there's another Just Us Girls challenge starting tomorrow - YEAH!!! Love those challenges. Please check it out if you haven't already :)

TTFN,



-------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Just Rite Stampers Merry Little Christmas
Ink: Scarlet jewel, memento tuxedo black
Paper: Scarlet jewel, bazzil envy bling cardstock, vintage cream, cream DCVAW textured cardstock
Other: glue dots covered with Martha Stewart Garnet glitter, scarlet jewel satin ribbon, nesties

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.