Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #47

I couldn't help myself - there are so many great challenges out there. I'd seen a few of Mercy's sketches (they're fantastic!) and I decided to give it a go :) I altered it a bit to accommodate the stamp I wanted to use.


 


I'm on a raspberry fizz (Papertrey Ink) kick. I do like color, but I tend towards oranges, yellows, greens, blues and browns so I wasn't sure if I'd use it much once I received it. But the more I use it and see all the possible colors I can use with it, the more I love it! I think taking part in color challenges has really helped open me up to colors I might otherwise avoid (guess that's the point :)).
I promise I'll have something other than a Christmas card soon :)
Thanks so much for stopping by friends :)
TTFN,

-------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Christmas Set, Winter Swirls (sentiment)
Paper: Raspberry fizz, white, DCWAV patterned DP
Ink: Versamark, raspberry fizz
Other: Silver embossing powder (filigree), nesties, craft scissors, raspberry fizz ribbon and button, twine, fiskars border punch

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.