DeNami Product Spotlight: Happy Mother's Day


 Check out the stamp in the newest DeNami Product Spotlight!
 Such lovely font - and it's a brand new DeNami cling too! Don't forget, this awesome spring stamp is 10% off for one week!!! 


In addition to the Happy Mother's Day cling, I used DeNami's Spring Flowers and Garden Accessories set on my card. I stamped the sentiment first, then masked it, and stamped the vase over top. I then colored the vase and flower with Copics. I added a few randomly placed rhinestones as bling for Mama.

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store. 

On the run again! Catch ya later!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.