Just Us Girls #127: Faux Embossing



Technique challenge time over at Just Us Girls! I'm the hostess this week and it's all about Faux Embossing.


I remember the first time I saw someone (the talented Betsy Veldman to be exact) use faux embossing - I fell in love. Such a neat way to use die cuts.

In case you're wondering exactly what I'm talking about, there's a tutorial HERE on Splitcoast Stampers. 


I had just the dies in mind for this challenge when I sat down to create my card. The flourishes were made for this technique. I'm still on my white-on-white kick so I had to make yet another one. I added a pop of color with Hawaiian Shores ribbon and a tiny tag :) So cute. Simple but elegant, I think.

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.