A little late :(


I am a day late and a dollar short... maybe not a day but definitely an hour. I was trying all week to get around to the JUGs challenge and met an obstacle everywhere. Doh!!!!
Oh well, I'll share it anyway :) It was a template challenge this week - I don't do a ton of templates so it's so nice to do something a bit different.

I used Lauren Meader's Cutsey Cover. She's opened her own online store, My Time Made Easy, and she still makes her fabulous templates. Now though you can buy them in multiple formats, including SVG which can be used with a cricut! How awesome is that?!?! And indeed, that's what I did for this template, which is actually free in her shop if you want to try one out. 
I used my brand, spaking new Blooming button bits stamp set from PTI. The flowers are stamped in terra cotta tile. I also used a little technique that was a previous JUGs challenge - the chalkboard technique. I so love it! I stamped leaves from Turning a New Leaf (also PTI) and then coated them with chalk using a brush. The sentiment is also from Blooming Button Bits. I finsihed it off with some terra cotta tile ribbon.
 
The front...


 
The back.
So much fun, just wish I coulda been on time :( 
The weekend is approaching - Yay!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.