Just Us Girls #170



Happy new year my friends!

I'm hostessing over at Just Us Girls this week and I've got a sketch to hopefully tempt you. But before I move into the sketch, since I missed posting last week, I wanted to say a very sad farewell to my friend Lynn, who is stepping down from the JUGS DT :( All good things must come to an end but I'll be around checking in to see what beautiful things Lynn's whipped up! Here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavours - we'll miss you! 

On another note, we also have exciting news to share. Please help me welcome the super talented Tangii Crain to our DT! We are so excited that you are joining our JUGS family Tangii!!! Welcome welcome! Can't wait to see what fabulous creations you have in store!

On to my sketch...


Here's my take...


I made the background with my new Cameo... man, do I love it! Once the holiday dust settles, I can't wait to get to using it more :) I took one of the free designs that came with the Cameo (moroccan flower) and copied it to create a pattern reflective of the sketch. I flipped the sketch on it's side then added my angled banner sentiment. Gosh, I love that machine so far. I was a bit nervous about taking the plunge and buying it (I bought a cricut several years ago and it's a great dust collector now) but so far, I am not one bit disappointed. Like anything, it has a learning curve but the software and the machine are pretty user-friendly. This card was done in minutes.

Make sure to swing by the Just Us Girls blog and check out what the other fabulous ladies have whipped up! Their links are in my sidebar too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.