CR84FN #69


Welcome to a new CR84FN color challenge! It's a good 'un!

But before we move on to the gorgeous graphic, we have a new guest designer for the month of January! Please give a hearty CR84FN welcome to Lisa Snowdy!!! Welcome Lisa - we are so excited that you are joining us for the month!


Because there's a brand new year almost upon us, I wanted to make an exuberant card. Of course, it's CAS but hopefully joyful nonetheless :)



I used a brand new Christmas present to make the drops...my new Silhouette Cameo! I used to own a Cricut, but this machine is much better so far. The biggest plus...no cartridges! I can't wait to have some more fun with it. 

After I cut the drops, I embossed them with a damask Cuttlebug folder for a little texture then I affixed them to the base. Add a sentiment, et voila!

Make sure to check out what eye candy awaits at the blogs of the other DT members (their links are also in my sidebar);

Lisa Snowdy (our guest designer for January)
Mona Pendleton

Thanks so much for stopping by!


TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

15 Responses to CR84FN #69

Sue Lelli said...

Andrea,this truly IS a Joyful card! LOVE the drops and the embossing just makes them POP! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Shannon White said...

Very Joyful and celebratory Andrea!! 8-) Love the fun paisleys and Fab design too! Soo Pretty and Vibrant! Love it! 8-)

Hugs & Hope you have a Very Happy New Year too!
Shannon

Lynn said...

Woohoo on the new Cameo. Have to admit to being completely intimidated by it since I don't use my cricut enough. Your card is gorgeous...love the colors and the awesome texture.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Andrea! Love the embossed paisley designs! Happy New Year!

Heather Jensen said...

Super fun Andrea! Love the embossed drops. I sold my Cricut in October and have been trying not to purchase another machine, but I keep hearing good things about the Cameo. :)

Happy New Year!

Hugs~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

THis is a VERY joyous card! Happy New Year!!!
And congrats on the Cameo! Let me know how you like it!
I think I want one, but am a little intimidated!

Lisa said...

Delightful card Andrea, love the movement you've created! A Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Laurie said...

Andrea this is AMAZING! I love the embossed pieces! This is gorgeous!!

Keva Phipps said...

Ooh...this is oh so cool!

Adriana Benitez said...

Love the color and LIFE of this card.
My hubby surprised me with a cameo for Christmas - I share your excitement!

Vickie Z said...

Girl....this is definitely joyful and exuberant....Love it!! Ahh....a cameo-Santa was sweet!! Love the embossing on the "drops"!!

Deborah Frings said...

This is wonderful! Love all the texture in the drops and the layout is fab! Clean, simple and gorgeous.

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely bright crisp colours, love your embossed paisley Andrea

Lisa H. said...

LOVE this! it's sooo, so striking!

TannyP said...

This looks like a fabulous new toy because you're really rocking the cards with it. Gorgeous!! I love the addition of the embossing texture.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.