CR84FN #70


It's CR84FN color challenge time again!


How springy and beautiful are these colors?! When I saw the gorgeous graphic, I thought of sun and sand, especially since I live in eastern Canada and we have snow and more snow right now :)


I used my new Cameo to make the sun and the sand. I ran the sand cutouts through my Sizzix to give it texture. I also tried playing with shading chalks...with variable success. I've leaned a few more tricks so hopefully my next attempt will be better ;) I created the aqua sky with Distress Ink. The clouds are die cuts from Papertrey Ink. The wonderful sentiment is from DeNami Design - so cheery!

Make sure to check out what eye candy awaits at the blogs of the other DT members (their links are also in my sidebar);


Lisa Snowdy (our guest designer for January)
Mona Pendleton

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

18 Responses to CR84FN #70

Pauline said...

This is a wonderful sunny scene Andrea, sure to brighten anyone's day!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a cute card! Love the sentiment! The embossing on the sand is perfect! Gotta get me a Cameo!

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous so fresh and spring like (a bit like here yesterday). I like the texture in the sand. Fab!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE. yes, love this pretty graphic card you created.

Lynn said...

I love the sun scene...it is gorgeous Andrea!

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful and clean design!

Heather Jensen said...

Super cute! Such a fun card. :)

Keva Phipps said...

Great card and I love the colors this week. I can't wait to play!

Joanne Basile said...

What a pretty scene! Love your take on the color palette!

Helen said...

Wonderful card Andrea - Love this!

Lisa said...

What a pretty card Andrea, love the way you've used the colors!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow, Andrea! You are certianly putting your cameo to good use! LOVE the sun and the hills and the clouds and the aqua sky and that sentiment is just perfect!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Andrea! Love the rolling hills and puffy clouds!

mypapercraftworld said...

Lovely sunny scene and super sunny sentiment, especially amid all this cold! love the sponged sky! Anita :)

Vickie Z said...

This is gorgeous Andrea!! I'm thinking we need to be hanging out at the beach!! Love the rays, sand, and clouds... perfect sentiment!!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE this sunshiney, happy creation!!!!

Elise said...

Yeahooooooooo - this is CA-UTTTEEEE! What a cheerful surprise! I LOVE it!

TannyP said...

What a sunny beauty of a card, Andrea! You're always so perfectly inspiring. All of the dimension on this card has me dreaming of sandy beaches!

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.