JUGS 118 - Gettin' Sketchy


Hello JUGS fans! (my hubby, who is sitting beside me as I type this, just got a huge chuckle out of that opening - he said I may draw in a whole new audience LOL! So, of course, I had to keep it :)).

Christmas and New Year slipped by without even as much as a peep from me here on the ol' blog. I really don't know where all the time has gone… seriously :)

Well I hope this new year finds you all healthy and happy! I trust everyone's holidays were filled with family, food and love? Mine certainly was…perhaps a little too much on the food side of things :)

We traveled to visit my parents for Christmas - I haven't been back home in 2 years so it was really nice to catch up with family.

Back to my original opening statement - this time it's all clean, promise ;) - its time for a new Just Us Girls challenge! Pammycakes has got a beaut of a sketch whipped up for you.


See what I mean? Loverly!

I haven't made a baby card in for-evah, so no time like the present, right?


Oh raspberry fizz, how I have missed you! I really like this pink and yellow color scheme - so adorable.

Please help me welcome Kylie Kueter who is helping us ring in the new year in style! She's our January Guest Designer so be a sure and stop by to show her some love! Welcome Kylie!

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!
  • Thanks so much for stopping by!

    TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.