CR84FN #46

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Hello all! You might notice that I've changed things up here on the ol' blog in honor of the new year. New look for a new year :)

Speaking of new, we're bringing you a brand new CR84FN challenge
***Just so you know, CR84FN 46 will be ending on Wed, Jan 25****


Now take a gander at these fabulous pastels...


So beautiful! Made me immediately think of spring. Don't you love that quote on the CR84FN graphic? Sigh, so true… yet so easy to forget sometimes.

I was inspired by the pattern on the pink bag on the graphic. I thought about doing a subtle damask pattern. Here's what I came up with...


CAS but I like it. I fought the urge to add more. The damask pattern was stamped with white pigment ink, that's it. I didn't emboss; I wanted it to look subtle. When you turn it in the light it definitely becomes more subtle. You can kind of see the difference in the next picture where I turned the card slightly to show the damask pattern.


For the sentiment, I actually printed this one on card stock. Sadly, no pretty stamp fonts like this one. Then I distressed the edges of the sentiment piece using scissors - in retrospect, I wish I'd torn it but it turned out ok nonetheless. Then a simple finishing ribbon treatment. Easy peasy :)

Please take a moment to stop by and visit the other CR84FN gals - leave 'em a bit o' love too :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.