JUGS #101 and a WINNER!!!


Whew! What a week! One week ago, were en route to MA from VA as part of our move from Knoxville, TN to PEI, Canada. 

Our stuff made it on Wednesday, safe and sound :) Woo HOO!!! My craft room is still in boxes - we had to prioritize and get a few other rooms set up first - the hubby thought eating and sleeping might be more important, LOL! 

The hardest part was being completely disconnected with the exception of 30 min to 1 hr windows of internets access gleaned at the local Starbucks or my sisters house. I can't access the internet with my US cellphone (the data download charges are outrageous!!!) and I can't get a Canadian cell just yet. We finally just got internet at the house late Friday afternoon. 

It is AMAZING how dependent I have become on the internet and being "connected"… it's madness to be that dependent. We had to use *GASP* the phone book!!!! What about you? Is it hard to remember how you lived without a smart phone or the internet? 

Well, on to the winner of my blog candy from the JUGS 100th Challenge Celebration!!!

The winner is…..

#13 - Cheri!!!!

Congrats Cheri!!! Please email me (the link to my email is on the upper right of my blog - a little, grey envelope) with your email and snail mail address :) Thanks to all of you who played along in our big celebration!!!

Even though I am unable to play along, I just wanted to let you know about the latest JUGS challenge - this week, your challenge is to use sentiment stamps to create a background or focal point!!! FUN!! Man, am I sore that I'm missing out! Perhaps if we can unpack my craft room, I can make something a little early in the week, fingers crossed!!! 

Make sure to see what the fabulous JUGS gals have for you this week!!!

 Monique Hansen - our September guest designer

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.