We arrived on PEI yesterday, safe and sound :). My hubby is officially legal to work in Canada and there was only a minor issue with importing our cars (which was remedied by literally the two NICEST border officers EVER!). I've had major border issues / Visa trouble in the past (sorry, no seedy criminal history to share LOL), so border crossings that involve Visas and the like always make us a bit nervous - ya just never know who you'll get on a given day and just hope you've got everything you need.
Anywho, the moving company is due to arrive with our stuff tomorrow. I'm crippled without an Internet connection (sad, I know) until Friday - until then, we're mooching web access from my sister and other free wi-fi spots.
Off to run a few errands for the day! Hopefully I'll be back to visiting everyone this weekend :) Miss you all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- ► 2012 (86)
- DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Jack O Lantern
- Papertrey September Blog Hop
- CR84FN #39
- Nami's Birthday Blog Hop!!!
- Color Challenge: JUGS #102
- DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Apple
- DeNami September Blog Hop: Tasty Treats
- CR84FN #38
- JUGS #101 and a WINNER!!!
- Made it!
- DeNami Theme Challenge: Animals
- CR84FN #37 Refresher
- 100 JUGified Challenges!
- On the road...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (157)