DeNami Product Spotlight: Sweetheart Mimi

Click HERE for my CR84FN post and HERE for my JUGS post :) 


Happy hump day! To help brighten your Wednesday, we've got a DeNami product spotlight....

It's Sweetheart Mimi!!! Ain't she a doll?!?!


I stamped Mimi on white cardstock and colored her with Copics. I stamped the teeny heart background on white cardstock and clear embossed them for a neat effect. I tried something a little different for me -  faux stitching. I think it turned out ok but my white gel pen skips a lot. It made it a bit frustrating. Perhaps I'll try again with a new white gel pen :) Any suggestions?

Well folks, there's loads more eye candy from the wonderful DT over at the DeNami blog! If you'd like to link directly, their links are on my side bar ------->
Also swing by Ashley Cannon Newell's blog - she's our January Guest DT!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

-------------------------------------------- 
Ingredients
Stamps: Sweetheart Mimi, Love sentiments set, teeny heart background (DeNami)
Ink: Versamark, tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: White, amethyst (DeNami)
Other: Clear embossing powder, white embossing powder, Copics, bracket border punch, white gel pen, dew drops, nesties, bakers twine

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.