CR84FN #9 - Somebody pinch me!

This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down for my JUGS post :)

***ADDENDUM: I was having a little problem with Feedburner and had to change my feed. So for all of you who subscribe, I'm sorry to say you may have to re-subscribe :( I am soooo sorry for any inconvenience *****

'Cause I think I may be dreaming! My sweet blogging friend, Mona Pendleton, started up a color challenge a while back, appropriately named "Create for Fun" or CR84FN. This talented gal has assembled a design team and asked if I would like to join!!! YAY!!!! Since I'm such a HUGE fan of Mona and everything she does (she's brilliant!), I verbally LEAPT at the opportunity! AHHHH!!!

So now we're joining Mona on her CR84FN challenges with this first, FABULOUS color combination (aren't those pictures from Leslie, at A Creative Mint, just divine?!). We've got to give a shout out to Mona's hubby for designing the graphics and our fabulous DT badges!!! WHOOT, WHOOT for technical support!!! :D


And my take;


I colored these Dahlias with Copics and added yellow flocking to the centers for funsies :) 
Here's the inside...


Here's a list of the other CR84FN gals - make sure to stop by and leave 'em a bit o' love too :)

Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems 
Sue Lelli - Card Therapy
Meredith MacRitchie - A Delightful Wast of Time
Andrea Mathews - Work in Progress
Stephanie Kraft - HandKrafted by Stephanie
Lisa Somerville - Splendiferous Creations
Suzanne Czosek - Suzz's Stamping Spot
Heather Jensen - Simply Handmade By Heather
Mona Pendleton - Cupcake's Creations


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
-------------------------------------------- 
Ingredients
Stamps: Fillable frames #11 (PTI), Delightful dahlias (PTI)
Ink: Melon berry (PTI), Versamark
Paper: Melon berry, sweet blush, white (PTI)
Other: Harvest gold ribbon (PTI), Copics (R01, R02, R05), Fillable frames #11 die (PTI), white embossing powder, yellow flocking, melon berry buttons (PTI)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.