CR84FN #11

For my JUGS post, please scroll down or click HERE :)

Time for another splendiferous CR84FN color challenge! How about these fabulous colors chosen by Mona this week?!?!


I just love the medallions made by Maile Belles HERE!!! So much so, I had to make more....
I posted a little tutorial HERE when I made one previously (the previous medallion was smaller than this one; however, the same principle and stamp are used for the creation of this doily).


I used PTI's largest heart print die to cut a heart from red cardstock. I stamped text in Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. I used the smallest die on the center of the heart, coated the bitty resulting heart I with Versamrk then heat embossed with clear powder to give it a shiny look... in retrospect, I could have just easily used Glossy Accents :)


But it still is kind of a neat effect :) The small heart is popped up on a small dimensional for more "oomph". So that's it! This card would be super fast to mass produce!

Please take a moment to stop by and visit the other talented CR84FN gals - leave 'em a bit of love too :)

Mona Pendleton - Cupcake's Creations
Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems 
Sue Lelli - Card Therapy
Meredith MacRitchie - A Delightful Wast of Time
Stephanie Kraft - HandKrafted by Stephanie
Lisa Somerville - Splendiferous Creations
Suzanne Czosek - Suzz's Stamping Spot
Heather Jensen - Simply Handmade By Heather

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
-------------------------------------------- 
Ingredients
Stamps: Mat Stack 2 stamps (PTI), Heart prints - sentiment (PTI), background basics: text style (PTI)
Ink: dark chocolate (PTI), versamark
Paper: Kraft, pure poppy (PTI)
Other: clear embossing powder, red rhinestones, heart print dies (PTI)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.