Whew!


It's been a whirlwind of a few months but now things are returning to a more normal schedule. As much fun as things have been I'm looking forward to a routine :)
I finally get to participate in this week's JUGs challenge which is a sketch this week.
Here's my card;

It was a fast assembly but I REALLY wanted to get a card done for JUGs this week. I really miss participating in challenges regularly. Yep, I'm an addict - any paper crafter 12 step programs?I see I missed the scalloped border along the side of the card - oops. That's what I get for being in a hurry... The stamp set is through the trees from PTI. The card stock is dark chocolate, vintage cream and craft (also from PTI).
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Andrea M



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.