A new look

I got a little restless today and chose a new template for my blog. I really like the simplicity of the other one but you know how it goes; sometimes you just need a little change :) I must have been in a mood as we also rearranged the furniture in our living room too... hummm....
I've got a card for the latest Play Date Cafe Challenge. It's a gorgeous color combo supplied by Mona.


Isn't that photo gorgeous? Cherry blossoms are a sure sign of spring and it just makes me smile :) And it was the inspiration I took for my card. I used Out on a Limb (PTI); I inked up the blossoms first with Sweet Blush ink then I used the "rock and roll technique" to ink up the edges of the blossoms with Hibiscus Burst. I was really happy with the effect. The edges of the image were sponged with parchment colorbox pigment ink. The DP is from Basic Grey's porcelain collection.
well that's all. Off to get things together and make lunch for work tomorrow.
Have a great evening! Thanks so much for stopping by - it really does mean so much!
TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps:Out on a limb, Signature greetings (sentiment)
Ink: Sweet blush, hibiscus burst, dark chocolate, parchment (colorbox pigment ink)
Paper: white, hibiscus burst, Doulton DP (Basic Grey)
Other: Nesties, sweet blush ribbon, fiskars border punch (treading water)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.