Just Us Girls #163


Helloooo JUGS fans!

Our sweet Maria's got a fall-inspired color challenge this week over at Just Us Girls...



And here's my card...




Although my temptation was to do something with pumpkins, I went in a little different direction. I bought the Banner Builders set from PTI a while back (quite a while back) but have never used it...EVER. There it sat, uninked and unloved. I thought I would use it a ton when I purchased it, but I seem to be a bit stupefied by it - I want to use it but I have trouble coming up with concepts for it. Anywho, finally I had the chance to show it a little love.

Make sure to check out the JUGS blog to see what the other amazing ladies have put together!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

12 Responses to Just Us Girls #163

Karen B. said...

(Ahh, found it, not sure why I couldn't see this before...) Such a fun card, I love the pennants with the multi layers. (I sent you an email too, did you get it?!)

Brandi said...

Gorgeous Banner Card!

Lisa said...

And I love that you showed it love Andrea because this turned out great! I"m like you too, love the banners but don't always know how to use them!

Maureen said...

I've used the dies a lot, but not the stamps...was even thinking of selling them, but now I won't! I thought they would be good for colourful banners like this! Love the sweet message :)

Marisa said...

Sooooo love this fabulous banner!! What a great card! Great papers and touch of embossing in the BG. Wonderfully done :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card Andrea! Love the banner!

Lynn said...

Those sweet little banners are fabulous Andrea! Love them!!

Lisa Kind said...

I think you found the perfect way to use this set! Love it! Great way to use up those colors too!

Stella said...

Banner beauty :)!!!!

Maria Levine said...

Love the flag banner very cool! Nice job on the challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that banner--FUN design! LOVEx10:)

Paulina said...

LOVE this beauty! Those banners are just so fun and you totally rocked your first time using it! :)

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.