CR84FN #67 Take Two


Week two of the latest CR84FN color challenge.




These colors are so elegant and a perfect, non-traditional color combo for the yuletide season.


I clear embossed a tree on a die cut piece of craft, then adhered a few purple buttons. The background is dry embossed in holly leaves with some tan chalk ink rubbed over the surface to bring out the embossing (thank you Mona for the amazing inspiration!). The sentiment is gold embossed. The pretty gold ribbon is from my stash and it curled like that all on it's own - sweet :)

Make sure to check out what eye candy awaits at the blogs of the other DT members;




Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

16 Responses to CR84FN #67 Take Two

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the holly embossing, Andrea, and you KNOW this is my FAV tree! LOVE the curled gold tree topping ribbon and the buttons! FAB card!

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andrea! I love the elegant tree die cut, and the beautiful curled sparkly ribbon, such a pretty design!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the embossed background with this gorgeous Christmas tree. The gold ribbon is just lovely! Fab button ornaments!

Maureen said...

oh, this is as festive as it gets! That ribbon is out of this world! Do you remember where you got it? Love everything about this :)

Shannon White said...

Just Fabulous Andrea!! Love your Pretty Christmas tree and the Super embossed holly BG! And your sparkly ribbon topper is so PERfect! Love every detail! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lee-Anne said...

What a gorgeous tree, Andrea! Love that embossed bg!

Lisa H. said...

I adore this Andrea! that gold tree with the purple buttons....sooo pretty!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the gold bow. It is stunning Andrea!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Andrea! I love the embossed background paired with that stunning gold tree! That has been on my wish list forever and now you make me want it even more! Thanks for the enabling!

Stella said...

This card is a stunner :) What I love about it is that it's a christmas card in non traditional colors. Its elegant and chic and I love love love the idea of the embossed background. Wow!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Stunning! This card is just so elegant!

Lisa said...

So regal and royal looking Andrea! Your tree is decorated so beautifully! Love the holy embossed background ;)

Marisa said...

Great holly EF in the BG and just loving the gold tree with the buttons and that fabulous gold bow up top!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous....elegant....fabulous....can you tell I love it!!! Ohh...it's just so perfect and dang, wish my ribbon would lay the way I wanted it too-without effort!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! I would never have thought of Christmas for these colors--but NOW I do!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that glittered bow! LOVE this card! AMAZING:)

Heather Jensen said...

Absolutely beautiful Andrea. I love the ribbon on top of the tree. :)

Happy thanksgiving.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.