Just Us Girls #146: Color Challenge


Hi all. Yep it's me. Really me.

I know…tumbleweeds have been rolling through over here on the ol' blog. I'll spare you all the details but suffice it to say life is happening :) I am really happy to report that at least there's no drama, just busy, busy, busy.

On to this weeks JUGS challenge!


Here's my take on the colors...


I love me some sunflowers! My background looks more green than it does in real life - it may not be cyan exactly but I swear it is more blue than the picture suggests.

I hope you find time to play along! Make sure to swing by the JUGS blog to see what the lovely JUGheads have whipped up :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.