Just Us Girls #144: Sketch Challenge


Hello folks! Quick post today - we are in the midst of our 10 year college reunion! *Gulp* So much fun though - great to see familiar faces and catch up :)

It's that time of the week - Just Us Girls Challenge time! Our fabulously talented and super sweet Lynn has come up with this amazing sketch.



Before I get to my card, we have some exciting news!!! We are so incredibly lucky to have Marisa  joining us at JUGS as a Design Team Member!!! YAY!!! Welcome Marisa! She is so amazingly talented - SCORE for JUGS!!! Make sure you swing by and give her a huge welcome :)

We also have a brand new guest designer for July. Welcome Esther!! We are so glad you could join us and share your creative talents!

On to my card. I decided to go with the "Christmas in July" theme :) I know, early for the holidays but I just had the idea in my head and had to run with it.



That's it for me! Off to join a few fellow classmates for lunch, then a party at the beach and a going away party for a coworker tonight. Whew!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.