CR84FN #58

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


How about these vibrant, gorgeous colors from CR84FN?!?!


So rich and lively!

We also have a new guest designer for the month of July over at CR84FN - we are so lucky to have the lovely Monika Davis share her creative talents with us this month! Welcome Monika!!!



For my card, I die cut scallops from thin printer paper. I used the scallops as a mask and sponged yellow and red distress ink around the scallops. Then I stamped a flower from yellow felt and added some twine. I think the colors are sort of uplifting :)

Hope you'll swing by the CR84FN blog to check out the fantastic samples by the talented DT!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.