DeNami Color Challenge

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


It's DeNami challenge time! This time around, it's a color challenge and Wendy's picked out such an elegant, classic combo...


And here's what I came up with...


I used DeNami's large hibiscus stamp - I love that big, beautiful image (just so you know, they also have the hibiscus in other sizes too :)). I used grey card stock as the base and stamped the hibiscus using white acrylic paint. I stamped another hibiscus in black on white card stock,  colored it with yellow pastel, cut it out and popped it up on a strip of white card stock. Then I finished it off with one of my fav sentiments.

Make sure to pop by the DeNami blog and check out what the rest of the incredible DT has to share :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.