DeNami Color Challenge #6

For my CR84FN post, please click HERE :)
For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Happy Monday Bleeps! We've got another challenge over at the DeNami Blog - Lisa has picked out a fabulous, fun color palate to tempt you :)


With such a fun selection of colors, I decided to make a fun birthday card :)


I pulled out the fantastic Daisy Background and small Happy Birthday. I stamped the daisy background in dark blue - the great thing about this stamp is that it practically covers the entire card front in one fell swoop :)  I stamped the sentiment on vellum and added a few buttons and twine. Easy peasy :) I used Lime cardstock for the base - it's textured and super great!

Make sure to swing by the DeNami Blog to see the other fabulous DT creations and for the deets regarding the Color Challenge! Can't wait to see what you guys whip up with this awesome color combo!!!

TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.