Papertrey Ink August Blog Hop



Time for the Papertrey Blog Hop! Gonna make this a quick post unfortunately - seems like a busy time of year for a lot of folks and I'm no exception. Working 12 hour days at work but hoping to get back to a bit more normal schedule soon.

The challenge this month is to use a paper bag in the project. So I made a tri-fold card with a paper bag inside. I saw a tutorial on line HERE and thought it looked like a fun idea. 



I used the colors from the most recent colourQ challenge - I haven't played along with any of my favorite challenges recently so I'm glad to at least play along with one :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate your visits :) Happy hopping!

TTFN,
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Scattered showers, Out on a limb
Ink: Hawaiian shores, smokey shadow, lady bug (Memento ink), sunflower and orche (Colorbox)
Paper: Pure poppy, smokey shadow, white
Other: Summer sunrise button, corner chomper

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.