Just Us Girls #157: Sketch Challenge



Happy weekend to you all!

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and we're excited to spend some time with family, eating yumminess :) What are your plans for the weekend?

It's time for a new challenge over at JUGS; time to get sketchy.


Here's my take;


As fall is in full swing, I wanted to go with a rustic sort of color scheme. I did a few negative die cuts in orange card stock then stamped gingham in yellow underneath. The woodgrain dry embossing is one of my all time fabs and I just had to dig it out again. I love this rustic twine too and thought it would compliment the colors well. Pardon the pictures; I left my camera at work so these were taken with my handy dandy iPhone ;)

I hope you find time to play along! Make sure to swing by the JUGS blog to see what the lovely JUGheads have whipped up :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.