Purple life: CR84FN 4


I'm playing along with CR84FN again! This week, the lovely and talented Mona has a scrumptious color selection!

I love many different colors but I adore PURPLE :) The quote in Mona's graphic is so true. Purple IS magnificent, after all :)


I kept envisioning PTI's Life stamp set when I saw this color combo. I didn't have a sentiment in mind but the CAS format seemed to be good for a sympathy card. I didn't have a nice, intermediate grey (I did use a light grey for the base and sentiment layers) but at least I stamped the sentiment in grey :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Life, Garden of life -sentiment
Ink: Versamark, smokey shadow, purple (Colorbox)
Paper: Plum pudding, lavender moon, soft stone
Other: nesties, sewing machine, medium scallop border die

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.