Warm winter wishes...

Hello all. Time for another Raspberry Suite Challenge (#17). How gorgeous are these colors!?!?! Fun! Those inspiration fabrics are GORGEOUS. Dawn can certainly pick colors. I had an idea in mind when I sat down to start creating and it flew out the window - I tried piecing the original idea together and the more I tried the less I wanted to make it. So I ditched plan A and, voila, plan B.... The patterned paper is from s.e.i. - love, love, love it! The stamp image is from Impression Obsession. I saw it in my local scapbook store and fell in love. There are a lot of really nice images. I may be a bit behind the eight ball in just discovering them now, but boy, am I glad I did. I'm sure there'll be more in my future :) I colored the image with my copics. I also added white Martha Stewart glitter to the foam and marshmallows, for an extra little something. You can really see the glitter on the pretty paper in this pic too. I will likely be replicating this one as it was so much fun to put together. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look! TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ------------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated): Stamps: Impression Obsession, snowflake serenade Ink: Vintage cream, dark chocolate Paper: Dark chocolate, pure poppy, kraft, vintage cream, s.e.i. flurry kisses Other: fiskars border punch, dark chocolate twill, white glitter (Martha Stewart), pure poppy button, twine, nesties, copics

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.