DeNami Color Challenge

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Hi all! Happy Monday! 

Our super talented Emily has the most beautiful, winter-ending color combo for the latest DeNami Challenge


Aren't they purdy?!

For my card, I decided to go with the fabulous Spring Flowers, Garden Flowers and Garden Flowers Accessories from DeNami's latest release. And let me tell you, the clings from the new release are awesome!


The magenta is hard to see in my card, but it's on the edge of the pink blossoms. I stamped one of the pots from the Garden Flowers Accessories set and masked it, stamping another one on top. Then I stamped the little flowers in each one of the pots. Finally, I colored the images with Copics and stamped Get Well Soon (also from the new release).

Make sure to see what the other fabulous DeNami DT members have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.