Glisten


I love snowflake Christmas cards. There's just something so peaceful about snowflakes (unless they're part of a raging blizzard LOL!). Gently falling snowflakes are just so beautiful and wonderful. Not many people like snow and cold but I do love that crisp, cold weather that causes the freshly fallen snow to "crunch" underfoot. Mmmm.....
So on to my snowflaky card. The colors are from Mona's gorgeous CR84FN7 and the layout is based on Nina Brackett's lovely CASE study inspiration card.



To make the snowflake, I used Nestabilities Create a Flake Two and alternated glittered and vellum layers for something a bit different. I found this lonely piece of lace in my stash :) I used PTI's Dot Spot for the background images, embossed in white. 

That's it for now :) Hope the week is going well for you all! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Snowfall (sentiment), Dot Spot
Ink: Versamark, dark chocolate
Paper: Melon berry, kraft, dark chocolate, vellum
Other: Nesties, pearl brad, lace, banner die, white embossing powder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.