A {CASE} Study in Sponging :)

Scroll down or click HERE for my JUGS post :)


The fabulous Nina Brackett is the latest muse over at CASE study this week :) Her beautiful inspiration card can be seen HERE


I tried my hand at emboss resist using distress inks. Admittedly, sponging is not one of my strongest suits but I gave it my best shot :) It's still a work in progress...
I cut a triangle from a sheet of printer paper to use as a mask. I stamped text in ripe avocado on fine linen cardstock. A then stamped a tree from PTI's Tree Trimming Trio in versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then the fun part... I sponged aged photo distress ink over top. Kinda vintage for me :) Also, different for me - no sentiment and loopy seam binding. I tried all kinds of new things :D

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Tree trimming trio, Background basics: text style
Ink: Ripe avocado, aged photo distress ink, versamark
Paper: Fine linen, ripe avocado, dark chocolate
Other: Seam binding (dyed with alcohol ink), fine linen buttons, sewing machine, clear embossing powder, damask embossing folder

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.